Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Augenmusik podcast number 2!

It was deemed that time again, and now there is another Augenmusik podcast for your downloading and listening pleasure. This would be number 2, and hopefully there won't be such a big lag until the next one, as I get the hang of doing this. Of course, I can promise such regularity, because real life has a way of imposing itself and preventing me from spending my days doing this sort of thing. Aside from that, my better judgment would likely intervene was well.

What was played in this podcast? I won't be making it that easy for you. You'll just have to listen to find out, my friends.

I will, however, give you something to look at still, as this text would be make for a rather bare post. Allow me to say that I sometimes find myself trolling around youtube for shits and giggles. I have to admit, the urge mostly strikes me when I'm in the mood for stuff like DYS live footage, but sometimes I do look for other stuff, and I find gems like Malaria performing "Thrash Me". But it was the video below-- an original video of As Mercenarias performing "Panico," that count amongst my best finds. So, I wil share below.

1 Comments:

Blogger frankie teardrop said...

i love adult. so very very much...another excellent podcast, despite the lack of talking.. thanks for playing 'a personal vendetta'! it's one of my favorites!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home